The Segment Wealth approach is built around the three stages of financial life. For some people, this aligns with their age while for others, they may only be starting their financial journey in later life. Whatever your money or life stage we can help you to improve, plan and maximise your financial future.
You’re ready to get serious about controlling your money and making it work for you.
- Let’s gather your financial ‘shoebox’ of products, income, assets and debt, looking to consolidate and streamline these important but complex segments of your financial life, to get a clear understanding of your position.
- We discuss your cash flow and spending plan, helping you to pay less tax if possible, save money on things that don’t matter and focus on what is important to you.
- With a clear and efficient financial set up you are now in a great position to make plans for the future, prioritising your needs, wants and goals.
You have the basics covered and are looking to build on your good position and grow your wealth.
- We take your thoughts and hopes and turn them into achievable goals, creating a road map of how to get to you from where you are now to where you want to be, with a good idea of what may be waiting for you on the horizon.
- With the direction set, it’s time to hit the road, investing and building wealth in a tax-effective way while retaining choice and flexibility. Don’t forget to make time to enjoy the journey.
- A plan is great but what about if something unexpected happens? Having a Plan B in place to protect yourself, your family and your wealth means that your lifestyle and plans can be supported even when the worst occurs. Be prepared!
You are well along your journey to financial independence and preparing to make work optional.
- You are hitting your stride and ready to plan the next segment of your life, how much you may need, what you may want to do, where you plan to be and who to share it with. This is where the interaction between personal and financial segments of your life start to become even more important.
- We focus on maximising your income and investment position, while minimising your expenses and tax using available strategies and options, ensuring your future will be fully funded and comfortable.
- Wealth goals achieved, it’s now a matter of enjoying the time, health and money you have available, to tick off that bucket list and spend it with the people that matter the most, while we continue to support your financial life.
If you would like to learn more about our Smart, Active and Mature Money advice process and the segments that apply to you, please let us know.